The global cloud computing market size is expected to grow from USD 371.4 billion in 2020 to USD 832.1 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.5% during the forecast period.
TechWize offers a wide range of cloud services for each of the cloud computing model mentioned below –
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
TechWize has dedicated cloud infrastructure experts for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure. Our Cloud Infrastructure services help businesses establish and IT Infrastructure that is highly flexible, scalable and cost-effective.
Our cloud experts can support you with following cloud services requirements –
- Cloud Consulting and Strategy Assessment
- Cloud Application Hosting
- Cloud Server Maintenance
- Cloud Migration
SaaS is a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is typically hosted on cloud server. The growing number of internet users and increasing use of internet has been a strong factor contributing to the adoption of SaaS applications.
At TechWize, we offer a wide range of services for SaaS applications like ServiceNow, Workday and Coupa.
ServiceNow Expertise –
We have team of experts with deep understanding and expertise across IT workflows, Customer Workflows, Employees Workflows and Now Apps. We specialize in delivering unique services and solutions based on your needs. As the foundation for all digital workflows, ServiceNow implementations connect people, functions, and systems across your organization.
ServiceNow Services we offer:
- Implementation: Implement ServiceNow from scratch or upgrade the older version of ServiceNow to newer version.
- Integration: we assist you integrate ServiceNow with 3rd-party applications to enable a unified source and seem less interaction between apps.
- Migration: Migrate from your existing systems to ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow Managed Services
- ServiceNow development and customization services to give you the flexibility to automate the employee’s tasks and optimize the business workflows further.
Our ServiceNow Certifications:
- CSA: Certified System Administrator
- CAD: Certified Application Developer
- CAS: Performance Analytics
- CIS- ITSM, Discovery, Event Management, Discovery, Cloud Management, Software Asset Management
Workday Expertise –
We help clients deploy Workday solutions and transform their business by strategically setting up their Workday instance to enable business growth.
We offer comprehensive Workday implementation support for companies of all sizes and industries including:
- Advisory and design
- Workday deployment
- Workday integration tools
- Workday optimization
- Workday reporting tool configuration
- Application management and customisation
By automating day-to-day tasks, then uniting and orchestrating the data and planning abilities of Finance and HR in one seamless system, organizations can better align to business strategy and ensure that the right skills and resources are available when they are needed.
Coupa Expertise –
Coupa is a smart one business Spend Management Platform to Unify Supply Chain, Procurement, Payments, and Treasury. One can focus on optimising working capital. Eliminate manual reconciliations, ensure compliance, and reduce fraud with a modern approach to expense management.
Businesses that use Coupa as their strategic procurement tool typically have ERP system in place for their transactional needs including Vendor management, Purchase Order creation, Invoice processing, etc.
TechWize can help you integrate Coupa with SAP, Oracle and other ERPs to ensure proper flow of information between the two systems and establish a seamlessly procurement experience for your business.
With PaaS, developers can develop, run, and manage business applications without the need to build and maintain the infrastructure, which is otherwise required in typical software development processes.
There are variety of such platforms available in the market for different development needs. TechWize is mainly focused on providing support for leading iPaaS solutions (Integration Platform as a Service)
iPaaS is typically a platform that integrates disjointed applications with minimal coding and synchronize data in real-time between the applications.
Benefits of iPaaS –
- Reduced Integration costs
- Eliminate data silos
- Central solution for all integrations
- Increased productivity and efficiency
Integration Platforms we work with